"Life without a construction site is possible, but pointless." Or in other words: Assistant site manager wanted with immediate effect.
Our construction sites are humming, which is why we are looking for energetic support for the following tasks:
- Assertive supervision of our construction site
- Structured construction progress through the creation and monitoring of schedules as well as active cost tracking
- Documentation of the construction process through meeting minutes and construction diaries
- Communication and coordination with all parties involved in the construction
- Organisation of acceptance and handover including all relevant documents
- Preparation of tenders
In addition to commitment and organisational skills, here are a few more things that make us happy all round:
- Completed studies in architecture or civil engineering
- At least 2 - 3 years of professional experience in construction management and ideally already experience in school construction and with public clients
- Sound knowledge of regulations, standards, public/private procurement law and the VOB (German Construction Contract Procedures)
- A pronounced spatial, constructive and technical understanding
- Confident and experienced use of MS Office
- Independent and interdisciplinary work in a team
- And the ultimate: knowledge of AVA software (Orca) - but there's always room for improvement.
We look forward to meeting you in person.
Maximilian Bülk will receive your application including your salary expectations in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org.